PREVIOUSLY:
Rashed: "adrii bs uma 7lwa w ubo jmeel y3ni akeed by6l3 ajmal"
All I did was look at him and smile and then I kept looking at our baby.
------------------------------------------
I dozed off once again as rashed placed our baby on his bed. I felt rashed peck me on my forehead and whisper in my ear "I'm sorry... and I love you"
I went to sleep with a smile on my face that night knowing that there is hope for us. The sun has rose and it was now morning. The nurse came in and gave me instructions on many things about the baby which was very much helpful. After an hour or two rashed came to the hospital. As soon as he entered, he made his way to me and gave me a kiss on my cheek. He then headed to our boy and took him in his hands.
Me: "rashed"
Rashed: "hmmm", he said as he looked up at me for a second then back at the baby.
Me: "did you tell your mother that I'm here"
Rashed: "uhh yeah! My mum and mariam are coming in a bit"
Me: "oh okay"
Thirty minutes have passed and we heard a knock on the door.
Rashed: "broo7 achoof mnu"
He said as he got up and went to open the door.
Rashed: "hala umy 7yakm"
Rashed said as his mum and sister came in with the nanny behind them carrying stuff with her.
5alo salama: "el7mdillah 3ala salamtch 7beebty"
Me: "allah yslmch 5alo"
Mariam: "el7mdillah 3al salama yazooy"
Me: "allah yslmch 7beebty"
Rashed then took our boy and handed him to his mum.
5alo Salama: "mashala tbarak el ra7man! Mabrooken 7baybe"
Me & Rashed: "allah ybarik feech"
Mariam: "mama aba achoofa"
5alo: "t3ali enzain"
Mariam: "waiiia fdaita yjninn"
Rashed: "gooly mashallah!"
Mariam: "hahaha mashalla"
Me: "maryoom wain sawafi?"
Mariam: "al7een baye wya uboya"
Me: "oh ok"
My aunt and mariam then starting fixing the place for later when the guests come. The room looked pretty and I couldn't thank them more for being here by my side. My uncle joined us a few hours later with sawaf and they stayed for a few hours until my aunt decided to kick them out.
5alo Salama: "yalla fahad shl wldk w 6l3u bara3"
Rashed: "w laish enshalla tbain t6l3eeny ana w uboy ha?! Ana mb 6ali3 bg3d wya mrty w wldi walla"
5alo Salama: "ya walad! 3aib 3laik el 7reem byoon b3d shwy yt7mdonlha bl salama! Shfeek inta! Yalla yalla bara3 intu el thnain"
Rashed: "ufff y3ni maroom at'hna bwldi w mrti y3ni!!"
5ali Fahad: "haha rashed shufeek?! Tgoolk umik 7reem byoon! Yala 5l ntwkl"
Rashed: "ufff enzain!"
He said then headed my way, kissed my forehead and whispered "la tshtagainly wayed! Trany raj3lch w a7bchh". I giggled then smiled as he made his way out of the room.
Mariam: "ob ob shu gayel el 7beeb"
Me: "haha wala shay! W b3dain shu y59ch"
5alo Salama: "haih walla shay bain rayal w mrta inti shu da5alch"
Mariam: "haha 7ta umy jlbteeha '6dy 9dg inch gwya"
After mariam said that we suddenly heard the baby cry. 5alo carried him and brought him to me. As I fed him she said:
5alo Salama: "ha ma 8r'rtu shu tsamuna"
Me: "la walla t9dgeen! Enshallah elyoum bklm rashed w bchoof"
5alo Salama: "enzain fe ism fe balich al7een"
Me: "mmm haih el 9ra7a wdi asami zayed"
Mariam: "allah 7lw zayed! Haih smu zayed!!"
5alo Salama: "enzain laish i5trti zayed?!"
Me: "madrii bs che a7b hal ism"
The day passed by with many women visiting but my brother didn't come or even call and I was wondering if rashed had told him. It was now 9 in the evening and I was tired so I decided to get some sleep and maybe ask rashed about my brother when I wake up.
---------------------------------------
Sorry I know you guys probably hate me because I didn't post last night but the wi-fi wasn't working and it still isn't. I also had to wait so I can activate the 3G which I did today! Enshallah that wouldn't be a problem anymore! And sorry again! This post is as long as I could get it to be and I hope you like it.
yallah post its been so long since you postedd
ReplyDelete