Saturday, February 14, 2015

Untitled ..1

This story is not about the marriage life that I told you about... It's different. 
I hope you enjoy the first chapter and sorry for taking so longg.

--------------------------------------------------




My story started when I moved to study in Dubai. Living a life with Saudi parents is very hard, they grew up in Abu Dhabi so forget about the accent because personally I suck at it... I remember once my Saudi family came for a visit and I saw my cousin Ghala crying, I went to her to ask her why she was crying and tried to speak Saudi but instead I said "laih 3m tbki?" and then realized I had actually spoken Lebanese...



 Anywaysss, my senior year was basically me begging my parents every single day to go study in Dubai until they finally agreed. I got an apartment there and settled in. Months passed and life was the same old boring one until that day. I was taking a course in business and marketing and our professor said that we had a guest coming to speak. We sat there waiting and then a men in his mid 20's I guess entered. 


Hessa: "HOT! HOT! HOT", my friend whispered to me

Me: "I knoww rightt"

The Professor: "okay everyone... This is Mr. Khalid a previous student of mines and I asked him to come here today to speak about his experience in the business world"


All I was doing during the whole lecture was daydream about him. Y3ni he's hot bm3na el klma and his voicee ohhh his voice heavenn. His voice has this very deep tone and he speaks confidently which is obviously something all women like. Anyways the lecture was over and he asked if anyone had questions, everyone stayed in their place and started asking him and obviously I being who I am couldn't waste one minute of my break and stood up wanting to leave, I made my way towards the door and looked back to find Hessa still in her seat drooling over him.


Me: "hessa! Hessaaa!" I called out for her not very loudly so she could follow.

Mr. Khalid: "If you want to leave then do so, but don't call your friend out loud and interrupt our discussion!" He said and gave me a mad stare.


I looked at him and raised my left eyebrow y3ni n3m and then turned my back and left. I waited for Hessa by the door and texted her to come out. After a few minutes students started to leave but still no sign of Hessa. I popped my head through the door and found her standing next to Mr. Khalid and talking to him with a few giggles here and there.


Me: "b3dch!"I said.


And then both her and Mr. Khalid turned their heads towards me. Nothing annoyed me more than that half smirk he had on his face when he saw me.


Hessa: "la 5l9t"

Me: "yalla okay I'm hungry"

Hessa: "okayy" she said obviously being very annoyed from me.


She made her way to the door with Mr. Khalid walking beside her and we headed to Starbucks. 


Me: "why is he walking with us?!" I whispered to Hessa

Hessa: "I asked him to join us" 

Me: "uff mnch" I whispered back


We reached Starbucks and I told Hessa "order me the usual" as I got seated on one of the tables. A few minutes later she came and sat next to me.


Me: "where are the drinks?"

Hessa: "Khalid said he'll get them"

Me: "Oh so he's Khalid now" I said as I saw Khalid walking towards us with the drinks in his hands and Hessa giggled.

Khalid: "your drinkss!" He said as he placed them on the table and sat down.


I grabbed my drink and stared into no where in particular.


Khalid: "I didn't get your name", he said but got no reply.


Hessa turned her head towards me and nudged me.


Khalid: "do you always daydream"

Me: "excuse me?!"

Khalid: "you were daydreaming the whole time during class and now too"

Me: "no I wasn't"

Khalid: "don't deny it, I just asked you for your name but you weren't listening"

Me: "maybe I just don't want to share my name with you"


He then turned his head to Hessa and said..


Khalid: "is she always this stubborn"

Hessa: "not really but I guess she's not in a good mood right now"

Khalid: "Mmm"


Hessa then got a phone call and said that she had to leave. I looked at her desperately asking her not to leave me with him but she ignored me and left. I looked at him as he did the same (both of us having expressionless faces) and then he suddenly smiled and said


Khalid: "so your not telling me your name??"


I smirked while raising an eyebrow and just stared at him silently....

No comments:

Post a Comment