Khalid: "so your not telling me your name??"
I smirked while raising an eyebrow and just stared at him silently...
--------------------------------------------------
Me: "My name is Meera", I said as I gave him my back and walked away.
Khalid: "hmm Meera..." He said as he followed.
I ignored and made my way to the parking as he continued to follow.
Meera: "are you following me??"
Khalid: "huh?"
Meera: "can you stop following me?!"
Khalid: "who said I was"
Meera: "oh so your not?!"
Khalid: "that's my car over there I was making my way to it"
Meera: "mhmm", I said as I walked to my car and got in.
I drove to my apartment and as soon as I reached I rested my head on the bed and went to sleep. I woke up about 3 hours later and cursed myself for deciding to take a nap in the afternoon it's almost 6 now and I agreed to go to dinner with a couple of my friends so I had to get ready quickly. I jumped in the shower and literally took only 15 minutes to finish which is a big achievement since I usually take an hour or two never less when I take a shower. After I was done I waved my hair and got dressed into my ripped sweater and black leather jeggings. I then quickly wore my sneakers, grabbed my bag and raced to the car.
I got a call from Hessa as I was starting the car and answered it.
Meera: "aloo?"
Hessa: "aloo! Ha wainch??"
Meera: "al7en 6al3a, ana fl syara"
Hessa: "ok yalla bsr3a! Tra fshla"
Meera: "shl fshla bl'6b6 tra bs inti w maryoom w mwaiz"
Hessa: "la a couple of other friends joined t3ali bsr3a!"
Meera: "uff okay! Yalla I'm driving I have to hang up"
Hessa: "yalla inzain bye!"
Meera: "bye", I said as I placed my phone in the cup holder and focused on the road.
I parked my car and entered Dubai Marina Mall, it's the place where we always gather because we find it very quiet and peaceful compared to other malls. I stepped on the escalator and texted on my phone at the same time. A few seconds later I heard a person behind me, obviously wanting me to notice them say "ahm.." I ignored and walked to Shakespeare since we were gathering there. I got paranoid from the person who was following me and was about to turn around when I heard Hessa say...
Hessa: "Meera! Khalid! W a5eran, sa3tain Ntraya!"
Khalid: "Hhhh asf walla za7ma", he said as I turned to look at him.
So it was him all along, he could've said something y3ni at least my name. I thought he was a stranger!
Meera: "hi Hessa!", I said as I walked towards her and gave her a hug and then made my way outdoors since I knew the rest were sitting there. Khalid and Hessa came a few minutes later and Hessa was holding raspberry sorbet in her hand which is my favorite!
Meera: "yumm 79o abaaa!"
Hessa: "roo7i yeblich I'm not sharing!" She said wanting to annoy me on purpose.
Meera: "uff t8hren! 5ala9 maba" I said as I pouted unintentionally while Khalid called a waiter
Khalid: "excuse me!"
Waiter: "yes?"
Khalid: "can I have the raspberry sorbet please"
Waiter: "okay sir"
Khalid: "ha la t9e7en al7en bteblich"He said while looking at me.
I raised my eyebrow and looked at him silently while he smirked at me. We chatted for a while and I obviously got my sorbet... Time passes and it was getting late so I excused myself.
Meera: "yalla you guys I have to leave"
Hessa: "laishh 5lch shwy!"
Meera: "it's getting late and I don't like driving at night"
Hessa: "okay then, see you tomorrow" she said and hugged me before I left.
I went to the parking and was about to get in the car when I noticed a flat tire... I didn't know what to do so I called Hessa to help me out.
Meera: "aloo! Hessaaa!" I said in a troubled way
Hessa: "Meera! What's wrong?!"
Meera: "I have a flat tire!! I need help"
Hessa: "uff Okayy just wait"she said and hung up
*Khalid's point of view*
I heard Hessa talk to Meera, something was wrong... At least that's what I know, but it wasn't enough I wanted to know more!
Khalid: "is something wrong?" I asked Hessa
Hessa: "uff Meera has a flat tire and she needs someone to help her w ana mb mtfyja" she said
Khalid: "ohh... I can do it instead if you want me to"
Hessa: "yess please"
Khalid: "haha I never knew you were lazy, yalla 3yal bser ana" I said as I got up
Hessa: "la7tha yl '3bi! Kaif bt3rf wain syart'ha enshallah?? Let me give you her number"
Khalid: "huh umm haih okay" I said as she handed me her phone
Hessa: "ha 5th her number"she said and I copied it off of her phone.
I walked out of Shakespeare and texted Meera
Khalid: "where is your car parked??"
Meera: "who is this??"
Khalid: "Hessa sent me to help." I didn't want her to know who I am because I know she'll try to run away... I don't know why but I feel that she hates me.
Meera: "ohh okay... P5"
Khalid: "okay I'm coming now"
I walked to the parking and found her leaning her back on the car.
Khalid: "ha what's wrong" I said as she looked at me in surprise.
Meera: "you were the one who just texted me??" She said in a very innocent and quiet way
Khalid: "yes" I said as I took a quick look at the tire
She stayed quiet and I went to my car which was close by to get the equipment I needed to fix the tire. I came back and started working on it...
Meera: "how did you get my number?"She asked curiously
Khalid: "Hessa gave it to me"
Meera: "Mhmm"
I continued working on the tire and was done in a few minutes... I got up took my stuff and said
Khalid: "all donee!"
Meera: "thank you!" She said as she entered her car and started it. I walked to my car put the stuff in the trunk and sat in the drivers seat... I pulled my phone out and texted Meera
*Meera's point of view*
I got a notification and opened the messages to see a text from Khalid my heart raced while I opened it and I didn't know why...
Khalid: "......... .......... ........❤️"
No comments:
Post a Comment