Thursday, July 9, 2015

Untitled... 3 (Part 2)

Hey guys, I know...I know... I haven't been committed to this blog lately but it's because I don't feel that I have enough support from you guys. What made me optimistic about writing again is seeing the  amount of viewers everyday, knowing that you check up to see if I've posted or not made me happy. All I'm asking for right now is feedback. You could comment anonymously if you'd like or even tell me on ask!

This is a very very short post, but it's only because I want to see your response to it. I hope you like it!

----------------------------------------------------------------

PREVIOUSLY: 

Meera: “ ma btwgfen! Okay 5ala9 ana bgoom! Yalla bye”, I said as I picked my stuff and left.

Hessa: “Meera hahaha la7tha Hhhh wait inzain 5ala9 asfa” she said as she walked fast to catch up on me.

Hessa: “gltlch asfa 5ala9 I won’t laugh” she said with a huge smile on her face.

 ----------------------------------------------------------------


Meera: “chathaba okay! Walla I can see it in your face you’re gonna burst any second now!”

Hessa: “AHAHAHAHAHAH”

Meera: “ughhhh just leave me alone okay! Don’t follow me!” I said as I made my way to the parking.


I was furious so I walked as fast as I could not seeing what was infront of me, when suddenly…. I found myself on the floor with my bag flipped over and all of my belongings tossed on the ground. I saw him kneel down infront of me.


…..:“asif”, he said as he helped me collect my stuff.

Meera: “la 3adi, it was my fault”, I said with a sad smile as we both stood up.

….: “ummm sorry I didn’t ask if you were hurt… are you??”

Meera: “huh? Oh no, no! I’m completely fine. Thanks for your help though”

….: “anytime” he said with a smile.

I smiled back to him, and made my way to my car once again.

----------------------------------------------------------------


Who do you think this guy is? Do you think it’s Khalid?

 I'll post Chapter 4 sometime today.... it all depends on the feedback.

ask.fm/love_blogs
Twitter: love_blogs
IG: n.blogs


No comments:

Post a Comment