Thursday, July 9, 2015

Untitled... 4



PREVIOUSLY:


….: “ummm sorry I didn’t ask if you were hurt… are you??”

Meera: “huh? Oh no, no! I’m completely fine. Thanks for your help though”

….: “anytime” he said with a genuine smile.

I smiled back to him, and made my way to my car once again.


 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------



….: “I didn’t get your name!” he said as he stood there watching me leave.

Meera: “I’ll leave that for you to find out” I said as I continued my way.



I heard a soft chuckle and the sounds of footsteps disappearing. I then left to my apartment and spent the whole day on my bed watching movies until I got a call from Hessa.



Meera: "……"

Hessa: "Aloooo"

Meera: "…..

Hessa: "AlOOO, MEEROO!! La tgolen inch za3lana lain al7een!"

Meera: "……"

Hessa: “tra el salfa ma tswa! La tkbrenha”

Meera: “mmmm do you want to come over”

Hessa: “la mabaa! Ana z3lt al7en! 5ala9 ush la tklmeni”

Meera: “hahaha yl dloo3a yalla yalsa atryaa”

Hessa: "….."

Meera: “w ywailch lw ma ybte wyach akl!”

Hessa: “hahaaha ahm shay b6nch”

Meera: “chub, chub! Bs fal7a t’67k! yalla bye!” I said and hung up before hearing a reply.


I lay down carelessly in bed just tossing and turning around until I heard the doorbell. I immediately stood up and went to open the door assuming it was Hessa…. But was in complete shock when I saw him standing at my door.


 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------


The Chapters are ready, all I'm waiting for is feedback! If you want me to post more tonight tell me what you think! Pageviews are increasing by hundreds and I only got 3 feedbacks so far...


If you're too shy:

ask.fm/love_blogs   "or"  comment anonymously below

If not:

Dm me on Twitter: love_blogs   "or"  comment on my post on IG: n.blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment