PREVIOUSLY:
After a couple of minutes I saw this figure from far waving at our direction.
Is it him? No it's not! It can't be.....
---------------------------------------
There he stood hugging his brother first then his sister while he did his best on ignoring my presence. I don't want to be here!!! It felt really awkward. I followed them as they were headed towards the car. They were just talking about some stupid lame stuff when Rashed says he wants to go to my grandma who lived in z3beel.
Rashed: "ayy 5lna nseer 3nd umy 79a 3ashan aslm 3alaiha"
3li & Mariam: "yayy ok!! Mnzman n7na ma shfnha!!"
Me: "umm.. 3adi lw tnzloony el bait. Shwy t3bana"
Rashed: "enshallah tbaina inser lain palm jumeirah bs 3shanich! Ana el 9ara7a t3ban w aba arid el bait bsr3a!"
Me: "ummm...." I was in the verge if crying right then and there!!
Rashed: "dgy 3a draiwlkm 3ashan iyee w yshlch! N7n bnrw7"
I just stood there speechless not knowing what to do as I saw the car drive away. I was in the airport alone at 11pm!! I was scared!! As a tear ran down my cheek, I dialed the drivers number.
Me: "aloo majeed wain inta"
Majeed: "ana mafe da5il dubai"
Me: "ha?! Shu?!" I said as other drops of tears found their way out. "Majeed wain inta?"
Majeed: "ana fe abudhabi mn shan jeeb saman 7g baba mal inta"
Me: "oh ok yalla 5ala9"
I sat on a bench outside not knowing what to do and just letting those tears drop one after the other. I called my dad but he didn't answer, then I tried calling my brother who seemed he was sleep talking! I didn't know what to do and I would never get into a taxi!! The only person I could call now was him. I kept staring at his number for a while. It has been an hour and a half already since they left. I finally had the courage to press the button and call him.
Rashed: "aloo???"
Me: "ummm aloo rashed, ana alyaziah"
And just like that the line went dead. I called for a few more times but he wouldn't pick up. Now it's been already 3 hours and no one came to get me. While I was sitting here abandoned and all alone, rashed got a phone call from my father.
Dad: "aloo el salam 3alaikm Rashed"
Rashed: "w3alaikm el salam 3ami"
Dad: "asif dgait bhl wgt bs b'3ait as2l 3n yazoya 7beebty. Ragda 3ndkm wla bait ydt'ha l2na magalatly"
Rashed: "ha? Umm... Haih he 3ndna!! Nayma 3ndna fe baitna!!"
Dad: "haih zain 3yal t6mnt. Yalla 3yl t9b7 3la 5air"
Rashed: "wenta mn ahla"
Rashed immediately went down to his car and made his way to the airport. He looked for her everywhere but couldn't find her. He gave up looking for her and was now headed to the car, when he saw a girl sitting on a bench with tears in her eyes. He quickly ran to her and started shouting.
Rashed: "shu inti?!!! '3abiya!!! Ma 3ndch 3gl?!!! Shu mg3dnch hnee lain al7een!! Laish ma glty 7g el draiwel iyee yshlch?! Ha?! Laish!!!"
Me: "uuhhh rashed"
Rashed: "zain chee fashalteny 3nd ubooch!!"
Me: "rashed il draiwel fe bu'6aby w dgait 3a mayood i5ooy bs kan nayem w youm dgait 3laik bndt fe wayhi w ma rdait 3alai mara thanya" I said as I cried at the same time.
Suddenly I felt him pull me up into a hug.....
(Sorry I had to stop it here. Till next time my readers! I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter)
No comments:
Post a Comment