Sunday, December 15, 2013

A Miserable Life Chapter 4


PREVIOUSLY:
I'M NOT MARRYING HIM AND THAT'S FINAL!!!

------------------------------------------

I woke up the next morning feeling confident about what I was going to say to my father. I made my way to the dining where I found my father sitting at the head of the table, and mayed and shamsa on his right. I took a seat on the chair across from mayed's and started eating. When we finished, my dad and I went and sat in the living room, I knew that this was the time to tell him so I did.

Me: "baba aba agoolik shay"

Ahmed: "gooly 7beebty"

Me: "to tell you the truth, ana mart7t 7g rashed baba! Walla lw tchoof n'6rata 7gy baba tgool m'39oob 3alai"

Ahmed: "inzain 7beebty rashed ams rj3 mn el sfr w kan t3ban y3ny m3thoor"

Me: "la baba la! Ana maba! Agoolik mb mrta7a! Ana wafa8t ini atzwj bs msh rashed, baba i5tar ay7d thani ma 3ndy mani3 bs ila rashed"

Ahmed: "ya baba ma y9eer, 5ala9 n7na itf8na 3a kl shay w el mlcha 3gb youmain, w 3rskm b3d thalath asabee3"

Me: "baba gltlk maba, w it's too soon!!!!'"

Suddenly my father closed his eyes and placed his hands on his head. I asked him whats wrong but he claimed that it was just a normal headache. My father was dying infront of me and I couldn't do anything but grant him the only wish he had.

Me: "5ala9 baba, asfa walla asfa. Btzwj rashed w enshallah kl shay bykoon zain"

Ahmed: "allah ytm'm 3laikm 7beebty, yalla ana broo7 arta7 shwy w la tnsain ilyoum msween 3sha fe bait 3amich 7g rj3t rashed w lazim tyeen"

Me: "enshallah"

The dinner that was held by my uncle tonight was big which meant that I had to look good. I decided to wear:


And did my hair and makeup like this:


After I was done with getting ready, I went downstairs to my father since I was going with him. We arrived at my uncles house and I went to greet all my aunts and cousins. We "me and my cousins" decided to go and sit in the garden.

3asha(cousin): "ayy banat hathu rashed, 5alna nslm 3alai ana machfta elyoum"

Salama(cousin): "haih yalla ana b3d ma slmt. Imshu yalla bnslm w bng3d wyahm"

We went over to the gazebo and greeted everyone there. Mariam rashed's sister was already there seated right next to her brother. 

Mariam: "banat g3du! Mnzman ma g3dna klna wya b3'6"

Saif(cousin): "haih walla g3du bnsolif"

I sat there for around thirty minutes silently listening to their meaningless conversations until my best friend hind decided to call. I excused my self and went and sat on the swings while talking to her.

Hind: "aloo!! Yazoooyyyy!!!"

Me: "hala hanood! Sh7alich"

Hind: "everythings good' but I miss you! Yala 5ala9 come back to uni already"

Me: "I wish I can bs walla magdar. I'm really busy with my dad and on top of all that my wedding is after two weeks! Walla I want to cry bs ugh... I just can't explain"

Hind: "ohhh 7yati!! Don't worry enshallah everything's fine."

Me: "enshallah"

Hind: "okkk, tell me is hotttt?!!!"

Me: "what?!! No I'm not gonna talk about that"

Hind: "come on! Looks have nothing to do with the personality"

Me: "ugh ok! He's hot bs shwya"

Hind: "haha oh my god! Details please"

Me: "well! Dark brown hair, his eyes are big and brown with long lashes and I didn't pay attention to the rest"

Hind: "hmmm, yazooy?"

Me: "yeah?"

Hind: "what if you start liking him? Y3ni what would you do then?"

Me: "well I don't need to think about that because it's never gonna happen"

Hind: "ugh mnch"

Me: "babe?"

Hind: "hmmm"

Me: "I miss you"

Hind: "I miss you more"

Me: "uff I might not come back you know"

Hind: "what no!! Your coming back!! yazooy walla lazim trdeen!! You know that I love you right"

Me: "I know! I love you more walla! Enshallah I'll see you soon"

Hind: "enshallah"

Me: "ok yalla I have to go now, bye"

Hind: "bye"

And I hung up. I turned around wanting to head back to the gazebo when I suddenly find rashed standing right there.

Rashed: "mnu knty trmseen"

Me: "and what's it to you"

Rashed: "Alyaziah MNU?"

Me: "my friend"

Rashed: "la tchthbeen 3alai! I miss you w I love you and you say a friend"

Me: "rashed I'm telling you the truth I was talking to my friend hind!!! And didn't you say that I could talk to guys if I wanted to"

Rashed: "I never said that!!"

Me: "yes you did rashed don't deny it ok!! You said that your never breaking up with that girlfriend of yours sara and that I can talk to my boyfriend!!"

Rashed: "ALYAZIAH!!!"

Me: "what?"

Rashed: "forget about what I said that day! Your not allowed to talk to guys or have boyfriends!!"

Me: "that's unfair!!!!! If I'm not allowed to talk to guys then you'll have to break up with sara!!!!!"

Hey grabbed me tightly by my arms and hissed.

Rashed: "it's not up to you!! Call him now infront of me and break up with him"

Me: "seriously?! How am I supposed to do that, I can't!!"

Rashed: "excuse me?!! You can't!!!! Give me your phone"

Me: "what! No your not taking it!! You won't find anything in it anyways"

Rashed: "oh really and why is that?!!!"

Me: "simply because I never had a boyfriend!!! How could you think of me that low rashed!!! My dad did not raise me like that!!"

Rashed: "give me your phone" he said coldly.

Me: "NO!"

Rashed: "I said give it to me alyaziah!!"

And he squeezed my arms tighter. 

Me: "rashed take your hands away! Your hurting me!" I said when a tear fell down. He then loosened his grip.

Rashed: "give me your phone NOW or I swear I'll walk up to your father right now and tell him to take your phone"

Me: "fine! Go ahead tell him and look who's gonna be embarassed!! Seems like you don't know about my father's realationship with me!! He trusts me unlike you okay!!! When I said I never talked to guys I meant every single word rashed!!! I don't!!!!" I said while crying

Rashed: "then why aren't you giving me your phone to check"

Me: "because no one ever did that okay! I'm not used to this and my dad and brother are trustworthy of me! They never asked for my phone to check!!"

Rashed: "ugh I never knew you were stubborn!! Fine I'm letting you go this time"

We went back to the gazebo hand in hand pretending to be the perfect couple and sat, after an hour I went back home and immediately went to sleep.


(Sorry that I posted it late today but I was really busy! I typed this as fast as I can to post it for you guys today)

No comments:

Post a Comment