My big day is tomorrow and I'm not sure whether to be happy or nervous and worried, I drifted of to sleep after all that thinking I did. I hope everything turns out to be perfect tomorrow, wish me luck.
---------------------------------------
I woke up at 9am and just layed on the bed thinking of tonight. We're gonna be together, in one room, sharing one bed. I just can't believe it. I got off bed and went to take a shower. After I was done, I entered my room and found hind sitting on my bed.
Me: "oh hala hanood! Mta yaity"
Hind: "mn shwy. Ok bdly bsr3a bn6l3"
Me: "ok wain bnseer"
Hind: "bs lbsy tracksuit w yalla msh lazim t3rfeen"
Me: "ok"
I got dressed and we headed down to hind's car. She first took me to Circle cafe to have breakfast, the food was delicious. After that she took me to One & Only resort spa and we both got full body massages and mani pedi's. We were done with all that at around 2 so we decided to go have lunch at La Petite Maison. After eating we headed back home to take my stuff so we could go to the hotel. We entered the suite we got in atlantis since I'm having my wedding there. I liked the fact that it'll be overlooking the sea and that's why I'm doing it there. I waited for the hair dresser and makeup artist to come. After I was done with all that it was around 9 so Hind helped me get into my dress. My aunt came in and said that it was time for me to go to the wedding hall. I was really nervous, I never imagined it to be this scary before. I was now standing at the entrance, it was time to go in. I walked as slowly and gently as I can until I reached the kosha. I sat there and a lot of women came to greet me, some of them I know and some I've never seen before. After sitting there for an hour and a half, they announced that the groom was coming in. I got really nervous. There he was walking towards me with his father on his right and my father on his left and my brother walking behind them. His brother's can't come in because I wear a shaila. My dad came towards me first kissed my forehead and congratulated me, after that rashed came and did the same. As soon as his lips touched my forehead I felt a shiver run down my spine. His father congratulated us and then we all took some photos. His sisters came to take photos with us too. After we were done with family photos, we just sat there. A few minutes passed and we haven't talked to each other, but then he reached for my hand and held it tight.
Rashed: "elyoum awal mara ad8i8 feech w achoof kl hl jamal"
I just looked at him, smiled than looked down at my lap.
Rashed: "fdait ely tst7y ana"
I couldn't stop myself from blushing at that moment.
Me: "raashheedd baasssss"
He just laughed and kept looking at me. Everytime I look at him I find him staring at me. His mother came after a few minutes and rashed told her that we want to go out.
Rashed: "umy 5ala9 t3bna nba nrw7"
5alo Salama: "rashood twik ma kmlt sa3a g3du shwy w b3dain b5leekm troo7oon"
Rashed: "ana aba aroo7 al7een yalla 5ala9 5loona nroo7"
5alo Salama: "9dg ina rasik yabis w 3need!"
We walked down the hall hand in hand and went to the same room I got ready in so we could take some photos. I just stood awkwardly there but off course that philipino lady won't leave me alone and tell me to hold him or kiss him. I was standing and holding his hand when suddenly rashed decided to sweep me off my feet amd carry me like a baby.
Me: "oh my godd!! Rashed nzlny"
Rashed: "maba kaify"
Me: "rasheeddddd!! B6ee7"
Rashed: "ma bt6ee7en ana maskich 3dl"
The photographer kept laughing at us. I was still in his arms but managed to calm down so we could just get over with it. I was just staring at him while he looked down into my eyes and then kissed my forehead. This time it wasn't how he kissed me out there infront of everyone, no he kept his lips lingering on my forehead for a longer time. I closed my eyes and enjoyed it. We where done taking photos and left the hotel room and headed to our suite.
No comments:
Post a Comment