We went back to the gazebo hand in hand pretending to be the perfect couple and sat, after an hour I went back home and immediately went to sleep.
----------------------------------------------------------
Days passed and now I was a day away from my wedding. My cousins decided to throw me a bridal shower in a yacht. They prepared everything for me.
This is the dress they got me to wear:
I went to the party and enjoyed every minute of it, when suddenly salama comes to me looking scared and confused.
Salama: "yazooy"
Me: "salama shfeech? Fee shay 9ayer"
Salama: "madry walla! Fj2a rashed ya w shkla m39b wayed bs nfs el wgt t3ban w kan ga3id y9ari5! Gal ina yba yklimch"
Me: "umm ok where is he broo7la"
Salama: "he's inside but be careful he's really angry! I never saw him like this" she told me as I was walking away.
I went inside and saw him sitting on the sofa with his head down to his knees and his hands supporting it. I went and sat down beside him,I was worried.
Me: "rashed"
As soon as I said his name he started crying. I never saw him in a state like this.In fact I never saw any man like this.
Me: "rashed, look at me.....look at me rashed" I said for the second time as I lifted his head up to my level. I looked straight into his eyes and I could see all the pain he's going through.
Me: "whats wrong?" I said and he cried harder and collapsed to his knees again.
Me: "rashed, please tell me I'm worried" I told him as a tear managed to escape. I just couldn't see him like this. He looked exhausted, depressed, even broken. I made him sit back straight again and hugged him tightly as I ran my fingers through his hair and my other hand caressed his back. We both kept crying.
Me: "rashed please tell me whats wrong?"
Rashed: "I can't"
Me: "why can't you rashed. Why won't you tell me. Rashed please I'm really worried"
Rashed: "because.... Uffff she doesn't want me! Ok she doesn't! She doesn't want a married man alyaziah! She doesn't"
I didn't know what to say. I was speechless. Tears started rolling down my eyes I couldn't stop them. Everytime he brought her up I get hurt.
Me: "If she truly loves you then she would never let you go rashed. No matter what happens she has to be there with you."
Rashed: "alyaziah"
Me: "hmmm"
Rashed: "let's try this. Let's try us, why don't we give us a chance alyaziah? Can you?"
Me: "rashed" I couldn't believe what he said. Did he really just say that.
Rashed: "please alyaziah"
Me: "rashed I don't want to be a rebound"
Rashed: "you won't! Don't ever think of it like that. Alyaziah your my wife! We'll be spending our lives together starting tomorrow! I want us to be together! I don't want to pretend anymore!! Alyaziah what do you say? Will you give this a try?"
Me: "ok, I will" I said feeling defeated
Rashed then took me home. The car ride with him yet again was very awkward. We finally reached my father's house, rashed came down with me to greet my father. After he was done with all the greetings, he walked me up to my room.
Rashed: "everything's gonna be okay. Don't worry"
I nodded and he kissed my forehead and whispered "goodnight" I entered my room, got changed and layed on my bed thinking, tomorrow everything's gonna change. I'll be his and he'll be mine. My big day is tomorrow and I'm not sure whether to be happy or nervous and worried, I drifted of to sleep after all that thinking I did. I hope everything turns out to be perfect tomorrow, wish me luck.

No comments:
Post a Comment