Tuesday, May 27, 2014

A Miserable Life Chapter 10



PREVIOUSLY:
I went out and laid in bed, Rashed came after a few minutes and hugged me from the back. I really feel safe with him and I couldn’t wish for anything better than the life I’m living with him.

---------------------------------------

A couple of days passed and now it was time to go to london...

 I woke up that day early and started packing. I sat on the floor with the suit case in front of me and started folding our clothes and putting them neatly in the bag. 

After a few minutes I felt rashed hugging me from the back. He kissed my cheek and whispered "good morning". I looked at him and smiled.


Rashed: "ana bseer 3nd el reception 3shan at2kd ina kl shay jahiz"

Me: "ok"

He left and I continued packing. After I was done I sat on the sofa in the living room and decided to call my father.
 

Ahmed: "aloo"

Me: "aloo?! Baba"

Ahmed: "hala 7beebty! sh7alich?!"

Me: "el7mdillah ana b5air! Inta sh7alik 6mny 3alaik"

Ahmed: "ana zain el7mdillah la t5afain 3alai"

Me: "akeed??"

Ahmed: "7beebti walla ma feeni ela el3afya! Ha goolely kaif rashed wyach?"

Me: "la el7mdillah zain msh mg9r"

Ahmed: "ha chfty ana gltlch ina zain bs inti um el dl3 *copies her voice* msh mrt7tla *laughs*"

Me: "*laughs* shu aswi b3d ma kan m3brni bs al7een youm 3rfta irt7t"

Ahmed: "3yal waina 3nich hati bslm 3alaih"

Me: "hw msh mwjood al7een ra7 3shan yswi check out l2na 3gb shwy bnroo7 london"

Ahmed: "zain 3yal slmeely 3alaih"

Me: "yoo9al"


Just as I hung up, rashed came in with the bell man behind him.


Rashed: "yazooy 7beebti t'36y byd5l el ryal 3shan yshl el shn6"

Me: "enshallah", I said as I quickly went and grabbed my scarf.


Rashed: "5ala9 kl shay fl shn6 wla tbain t76een shay b3d"

Me: "la 76ait kl shay"

Rashed: "akeed??"

Me: "haih"

Rashed: "ok", *turns to the bell man* "you can take them all"

Bell man: "ok sir"


He took the bags and left.


Me: "al7een bnseer?"

Rashed: "haih el 6yara b3d 2 hours fa lazim mn al7een n6l3"

Me: "ok"

Rashed: "yalla 3yal! Bs akeed msh nasya shay"

Me: "la2 I have everything"

Rashed: "ok"
  

We then made our way to the airport. Rashed got everything done and checked us in, we still had an hour till our flight so we just sat in the lounge for a while. After a few minutes it was time to board the plane.


Rashed: "7beebti yalla lazim nrkb el 6ayara"

Me: "ok", I said as I took my handbag and walked behind him.


We boarded the plane and sat in our seats. Rashed sat by the window because he doesn't like being bothered by the people or the staff passing by. I settled down and looked at rashed who seemed like he was looking for something.


Me: "rashed, What are you looking for"

Rashed: "my phone! I can't find it"

Me: "ymkn nsaita fl lounge!"

Rashed: "ya allah!!! Bchoof itha by5looni aroo7 bsr3a adwra wla la"

Me: "ok! Bs la t't25r"


Rashed asked the flight attendant if he can go and get his phone fast and she told him that he could since the plane is already being delayed for other reasons. After about 20 minutes rashed came back with his phone in his hand.


Rashed: "found it" he said still trying to catch his breath.

Me: "el7mdillah"

Rashed: "Yah"


He than sat down and after a few minutes the captain announced that we had to put our seat belts on because we'll be taking off soon. We buckled our seat belts and rashed held my hand tightly. After a few minutes we unfastened our seat belts and rashed decided to take a nap while I watched a movie. I was so into the movie that I didn't even notice rashed wake up until I heard his laugh. I turned around and just stared at him asking myself what is he laughing about.


Me: "rashed why are you laughing"

Rashed: "huh?.. I.. I....."


I couldn't understand anything because of his laughing. But it really annoyed me y3ni what's so funny that would make him laugh like that.


Me: "rashed!!!"


Rashed: "hahaha!! Inti chfti shklch youm itab3een film! Walla inich nkta, shly y9y7 lhl drja y3ni w7da rylha mat w it's not even true!! Haha! Walla shklch kan y'67k inti broo7ich film! *continues laughing*"

Me: "EXCUSE ME!!! You think it's funny?! Rashed el shay ma y'67k ok!!!"

Rashed: "inzain sorry msh lazim t39been *laughs again*"

Me: "Uffff", I said as I got off my seat.

Rashed: "wain ray7a"

Me: "broo7 el 7mam ok!!"

Rashed: "haha ok"


I seriously don't get what's funny! Ufff wayed 8hrny!! Anyways I entered the toilet and fixed myself up, suddenly I heard a knock at the door. I opened the door and peeked, rashed was standing there right infront of me and yes I was still mad at him.


Rashed: "y3ni awnich z3lana"

Me: "uff rashed what do you want? Y3ni magdr ast5dm el 7mam 3a ra7ty"

Rashed: "la2 ma tgdreen"


I didn't want to talk so I pushed the door shut but his hand stopped it. Rashed stepped in.


Me: "ufff rashed get out!!"

Rashed: "maba"

Me: "Rashed!!"

Rashed: "mab6l3 lain ma achoofich tbtsmain"

Me: "uff are you serious"

Rashed: "yes I am! Yalla smileee"

Me: "ya allah!! 5ala9 i6l3"


As soon as I said that rashed locked the door and pulled me in for a kiss. In the first couple of seconds I was stubborn and didn't kiss him back, but then I did. As our faces parted, I looked into his eyes and smiled.


Rashed: "ha r'6aity al7een! Msh z3lana"

Me: "*giggle* mmm msh z3lana"


Rashed laughed at me and then held my hand as we left the toilet and walked back to our seats. We spent the rest of the time talking to each other and enjoying our time together. Time passed by fast and now we finally arrived in london. We got off the plane and went to the baggage claim. After we got our things done we headed out and  a guy approached us.

---------------------------------------
 Please comment and tell me what you think of my story until now. The only reason I'm taking time to post is because I don't know what you guys think of it! Give me your opinions!!
Twitter: @love_blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment