Tuesday, May 27, 2014

A Miserable Life Chapter 14


PREVIOUSLY:

Rashed excused himself and told me to get ready to go to my fathers house.


---------------------------------------


After I finished getting ready, I wore my abaya and went down with rashed. We let his parents know that we're leaving and were off to my father's house. A few minutes later we were there I stepped into the house and was surprised, more like shocked. The scene I saw in the living room was beyond embarassing. I was ashamed of it! As tears ran down my cheek, I quickly held rasheds hand and ran outside. I couldn't believe that the person in there was my father! That is not him!! If you guys want to know what I saw I'm sure you'd be disgusted! Imagine seeing your father sitting and laughing with sluts all over him! I really couldn't believe it! How could my brother even allow that to happen in our house!!! The whole way back home I was crying, rashed couldn't even say anything and I was really embarassed! He saw what I saw, I wish that neither of us saw it. As soon as we got back home I ran to our room and called mayed. After a couple of rings he answered.


Me: "aloo *sobs"

Mayed: "aloo! Yazooy laish t9e7een?!"

Me: "la tswee 3mrk ma t3rf!! Ana shft kl shay!! Kaif sm7tla yswee chee! Kaif mayed KAIFF"

Mayed: "la elaha ela allah! Ma gdrt aswi shay! Gltla may9eer! 7awalt awgfa bs gal ana bmoot greeb w awna yba ystanas fl dnya! Madri shu msween fe la3been fe m5a!!"

Me: "allah ya5th'hm!! Yn7rgon fe nar jhnm gool ameen!"

Mayed: "ana mn kthr ma '6ayagni el shay 7ta ma gdrt ast7ml w shlait shamsa w 6l3na mn el bait! 6ool elyoum ez3aj w w 7ta el flail ma n3rf nrgd mn 7shrt'hm!!"

Me: "mayed n7na lazim ngool 7g 3ami fahad 5la yt9rf ma3a"

Mayed: "LA2!! Yazooy mhma y9eer ma tgolenla!"

Me: "mayed ana bgoola y3ni shu n5le yswe el yba w nskt 3na"

Mayed: "yazooy ana ma y59ny bs itha kbrt el mshkla inti t9rfy ana ma btd5l! W yalla bye!"


And he hung up. How can something like that happen?! I never imagined that!! I kept crying while rashed tried to calm down. We were sitting in the living room and I fell asleep on his lap so he carried me to the bed and covered me up. I was half asleep by now and I saw him walk away heading to the living room.


Me: "rashed wain btroo7"

Rashed: "ma broo7 mkan 7beebti bs bgfl el bab w brdlch. Namai inti ok"

Me: "ok"


I closed my eyes in order to sleep. A few seconds later he came and layed beside me. He hugged me from the back and pulled me closer to him. He kissed me on my neck and whispered "a7bch" I stayed silent and held his hand as we both slept thinking of whats going to happen tomorrow.


---------------------------------------

Goodnight my lovely readers! I hope you like my story so far. Tell me what you think of it and should I do more sneak peeks on instagram and twitter or not!

http://ask.fm/love_blogs
Instagram: @love_blogs
Twitter: @love_blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment