I woke up the next morning and fed sawafi, after we were done we went downstairs. I told the maid to take our bags to the car since we were going to the farm in a few minutes. After a while, rashed came down.
Rashed: "yalla, rkby el syara"
I said nothing and did as he wished. I made my way to the back seat and as I was opening the door he said, "t3rfeen iny ma7ib 7d yrkb wra w ana asoog, y3ni t7siseeny ini draiwel! G3di jdam" and he opened the door of the passengers seat as I hopped on and waited for him to enter. The whole ride to the farm was silent, we could only hear the cries of baby sawaf every once in a while.
They reached the farm and entered the house going to their room. Alyaziah told the maid to unpack the bags while she went out to the garden and sat with sawaf. There her aunt was sitting with her cousin maryam enjoying a cup of tea, they kept talking for a couple of minutes when Alyaziah noticed that sawaf was fast asleep. She carried him up to the room and lay him on the middle of the bed as she laid down beside him and dozed of to sleep. Hours passed and she was still asleep she woke up and tried to get up but noticed rashed hugging her from the back, she tilted her head to the left to see him and saw that he was sleeping , she tried to get free from his hold but failed miserably and just lay there in silence.
------------------------------------------
Short againn... I know! But chapter 27 will be posted in a few minutes.
http://ask.fm/love_blogs
Instagram: @love_blogs
Twitter: @love_blogs
Kik: love_blogs
No comments:
Post a Comment