PREVIOUSLY:
Rashed and me were growing apart. I would rarely see him. It's like we're two strangers living together. I want to fix things and I'm trying. But first he needs to know. I need to tell him. I will.
I KNOW IT'S VERY SHORT but a lot of you wanted me to post and it's all I could do now!
—————————————————
I woke up the next morning and went to his room but didn't find him. It looks like he didn't sleep here last night. I went and sat in the living room waiting for him, as soon as he came in I stood up. He looked me in the eyes for the first time in a very long while. I know that he understands what I want to say, I can tell. He came and sat on the sofa as I did the same.
Rashed: "what is it?"
Me: "huh?"
Rashed: "don't you want to tell me something"
Me: "umm yes, I wanted to say that I'm sorry rashed. I'm sorry I stayed away I really am and I want to fix this. Please lets start over"
Rashed: "alyaziah it wasn't me who made that choice, you were the one. You were the one that stayed away, you even moved to the other room! Why?! Why! Just tell me!"
Me: "I'm sorry but I can't"
Rashed: "If you want us to get back together without any problems then you'll tell me today!"
He said and walked away mad. I didn't know what to do! Should I tell him or not. I waited for a few hours and entered our room. I really miss him and I've decided that I should tell him. I laid down and just stared at him beside me. I laid my head on his chest as tear drops ran down my cheek. I felt a feeling that I haven't experienced in a while now. I dozed off to sleep without feeling. I opened my eyes and looked up at him, he had a sad smile on and his eyes showed that he was hurt. He was playing with my hair and we were looking at each other. I hugged him tightly and said that I'm ready to tell him what made me this way. So I did, but he had no reaction whatsoever. I was worried, whats going to happen next. But after a few seconds he kissed my forehead, got off of bed, got dressed and said "You should've told me when it happened not months later! It's too late now and I'm.................."
————————————————
What do you think rashed's gonna tell her?! Do you think he got married or is it something else!
http://ask.fm/love_blogs
Instagram: @love_blogs
Twitter: @love_blogs
No comments:
Post a Comment