A few months passed and today is the day that sara (rashed's wife) gives birth to their new baby born. Rashed and alyaziah's marraige couldn't be any better, they loved each other and nothing could have changed that. Rashed still didn't tell alyaziah about his marraige nor does he intend to but I think the day she finds out is very soon. Rashed was sleeping with alyaziah next to him when he suddenly got a call from sara's mother at 3 in the morning. He went to the other room and answered the phone.
Rashed: "aloo hala 5alti"
Sara's mum: "rashed waink t3al bsr3a il7g 3a mrtk"
Rashed: "5air shu 9ayer"
Sara's mum: "madri madri 7arart'ha mrtf3a wayed w shklha ma y6mn! T3al bsr3a ana magdr awdeeha el mstshfa broo7i"
Rashed: "enshallah enshallah"
Sara's mum: "bsr3a la y9eer fe wldkm shay"
Rashed: "enshallah 5alti yalla al7een b6l3"
Sara's mum: "yalla enzain"
*phonecall ends*
Rashed runs to the other room and gets dressed. Alyaziah woke up because of all the fidgeting coming from rashed.
Alyaziah: "rashed what time is it?"
Rashed: "huh?? Ummm 3 in the morning 7beebti go back to sleep"
Alyaziah: "ok but where are you going?"
Rashed: "umm a friend of mine had an accident as in the hospital! I have to go he needs me"
Alyaziah: "oh ok, take care"
Rashed: "I will"
He said and kissed her forehead then made his way to sara's house.
He entered the house and immediately ran to the room and found sara laying lifeless on the bed. He quickly carried her and took her to the car making his way to the nearest hospital. As he parked his car near the entrance, he called on to someone for a bed to carry her on. Two nurses came and took her and rushed her in to get her checked while rashed and her mum followed. The doctor came and told them that she'll have to make her give birth now because both she and the baby are in danger. Hours passed and still they haven't heard anything from the doctor's or nurses. Rashed was getting nervous, he could see people running in and out of the same operating room for hours now and he has a gut feeling that something went wrong. Even if sara is his second wife, he still loves her equally to alyaziah.
* On Alyaziah's side*
Today is the day of my appointment with my doctor. I made a few tests because I've been feeling sick in the past couple of days and I have a feeling I'm pregnant. I really truly hope I am because I waited for this for a long while now. I got dressed and went to the hospital, I made my way to the doctors office but didn't find her there. Another doctor was in there and she told me that she was filling in for my doctor claiming that she had an emergency with one of her patients and is not free right now. I said that it was fine and told her if she could check my results. Turns out I was pregnant for one month already and I couldn't be happier. I made my way home waiting to tell everyone the exciting news. I'll be the one giving my in laws the first grandson they ever had and that means a lot to me. I got home and told everyone the news about my pregnancy and they where all excited. We all decided that we should surprise rashed with this wonderful news when he's back. My in laws pampered me a lot while we were waiting for rasheds arrival and his sister mariam was fixing the place for a little celebration.
* Back to Rashed *
It was almost 2 in the afternoon when the doctor came out. I quickly stood up and made my way towards her
Rashed: "ha dktora 6mneny"
Doctor: "mbrook ijalak walad zay el amar"
Rashed: "el7mdellah! Inzain w hows sara doing"
Doctor *sad smile*: "5l emanak ib rabak awee, il ba2eyah b7yatak"
Rashed: "la ellaha ela allah"
He said as he heard his mother in law scream. He went to her and kissed her forehead while he hugged her tight as tear drops made his way down his cheek.
----------------------------------------
What do you think will happen to the poor boy now and how is rashed going to deal with all this?
http://ask.fm/love_blogs
Instagram: @love_blogs
Twitter: @love_blogs
No comments:
Post a Comment