PREVIOUSLY:
We woke up the next day early, packed our bags and left for the airport. We boarded the plane and were now headed back to our hometown, our dubai.
For those who don't remember Salama and Fahad are rasheds parents.
---------------------------------------
We finally reached dubai and were headed to his parents house. I missed this place a lot and yes I'm back but everythings gonna be different. I'm a married woman now, I won't be living with my father and I won't be free to do whatever I want or go wherever I want to. I'll have to always ask permission from my husband before doing anything. One thing I know that I have to do is to accept this, I know it's going to be hard for me but it's what all married woman have to do. We leave our family to start a new one, to make our small family bigger. The only thing I hope for right now is to have a happy and successful marraige and nothing else.
The gates opened as the car went through and stopped right infront if the huge wooden door. Rashed got out of the car, came to my side and opened the door for me.
Rashed: "W a5eran w9lna"
I looked at him and smiled as he put his left arm around my back and pulled me closer to him. We walked into the living room together and found my aunt, uncle and cousin Mariam sitting there.
Rashed: "salam"
Fahad: "w 3laikm el salam! El7mdellah 3al salama"
Me & Rashed: "allah yslmk"
As we both went and kissed his forehead.
Salama: "hala hala b7beebi wldi! El7mdellah 3a salamtkm! Nwrtu el bait!"
Rashed & Me: "allah yslmch, mnwr bwjoodch!"
Salama: "ma b'3aitu trdoon ishtgnalkm!"
Rashed: "walla n7n ely ishtgnalkm akthr"
Fahad: "srtu bait 5alik wla seeda yaito hnee"
Rashed: "la yaina hnee"
Fahad: "afaa msh 3aib ma tro7oon tslmoon"
Rashed: "inshallah bnroo7 el m'3rb bs t3banen fa glna a7sn eni el bait w nry7 awl"
Fahad: "inzain msh b3dain tgoloon mt3ayzeen w tknsloon"
Rashed: "la enshalla elyoum ray7een! Yalla inzain n7n bnroo7 nry7 shwy"
Salama: "ok 7beeby"
Rashed walked me to our room. I thought that we were going to sleep in Rashed's room but turns out that his mother gave us a suite with 1 room, an office fpr rashid and a living room with a small kitchen. Everything in it looked luxorious and elegant, I loked it a lot. The maids got our bags as we settled in. I was too exhausted to unpack so I thought it'll be better to do it later. I sunk into the bed and turned to see rashed who was apparently already asleep. I couldn't blame him cause I was exhausted myself. I got closer to him and laid my head on his chest as I went to sleep. I woke up a few hours later and rashed was still asleep. I kept tracing shapes on his chest with my finger. From his chest my finger went all the way to his face as I kept examining all his features. My finger landed on his lips as I gently felt it. I was so engrossed that I didn't even notice that he woke up until he suddenly bit my finger softly. I giggled and said "you scared me! When did you wake up?" And he said "a few minutes ago". He gave me a kiss on my forehead as I raised my self up to his level and gave him a peck on the cheek. He turned his head slightly and looked me straight in the eye. He got closer and kissed me on the lips then excused himself and told me to get ready to go to my fathers house.
---------------------------------------
I know it's short but I'll post another chapter later on tonight!
http://ask.fm/love_blogs
Instagram: @love_blogs
Twitter: @love_blogs
No comments:
Post a Comment