Tuesday, May 27, 2014

A Miserable Life Chapter 23


PREVIOUSLY:


Me: "enzaiinnn rashedd"

Rashed: "hmm"

Me: "ummm I'm... Preg..nant"


------------------------------------------


Rashed: "what?!"

Me: "yesterday I went and got some tests done, my doctor said I'm pregnant"

Rashed: "but how?"

Me: "what do you mean by how??"

Rashed: "huh? Umm..."

Me: "rashed!"

Rashed: "I can't have another baby! It's too soon"

Me: "excuse me?!", I said in disbelief I was almost in tears after what I heard.

Rashed: "I don't want this baby alyaziah! Just get rid of it"


I couldn't stand hearing any of this anymore and immediately got of bed.


Me: "I can't believe you said that! There's a soul inside me rashed! How can you even think of wanting to get rid of it!! The baby stays and you have no choice!"


I stormed out of the room right after I said that but on my way out I heard him say "I lost his mother! I don't want to lose you too". At that moment my heart ached for him. I don't know why I walked back in there and I don't know what I was thinking. Is it because I felt sorry for him or is it because I was so attached to him that I was afraid I was gonna lose him. I ran to him and hugged him while I cried. A few seconds later we heard another cry, we both turned around, looked at saif and let out a laugh. "Ana madri mnu el baby inti wla hwa?" He said and laughed harder. I hit his chest and took saif while I tried to calm him down. He cried for hours and me and rashed didn't know what to do. That's when I realized that no one fed him and he was hungry. I didn't know what to do now, I obviously can't feed him. I took him down to my aunt and said "5alo a'6ny yo3an w ana ma3ref shu aswi". "Hati bsweela 7leeb" she said and went to the kitchen and made him some milk. I asked her if she could keep him with her for a while because I wanted to ask rashed something. I went to the room and found him talking on the phone, he seemed really angry. As soon as he finished the phonecall he sat down, I went and sat beside him not daring to ask him anything about the call.


Me: "uummm rashed"

Rashed: "don't even ask me about it"

Me: "I wasn't"

Rashed: "3yal"

Me: "why don't we take saif and go do some shopping for him, there's a lot of stuff that he's missing"

Rashed: "yeah sure go get ready and we'll leave"

Me: "ok! Ohhh and I also wanted to ask you if we can have the other room emptied so we can have it as a nursery for the kids."

Rashed: "ok Thats actually a great idea! Why not?! Bs yalla itjhzay 3shan n6l3"

Me: "ok just give me thirty minutes and if you can please ask your mum to change for saif that would be great"

Rashed: "enshallah I will"


I kissed his cheek and went to the room to get ready. I was now done and I got my abaya and put it on. I walked downstairs and found rashed holding saif and playing with him. Rashed was smiling at him while he giggled at his father. I smiled to the site of that and walked up to them and said "36ny sawafy w yalla let's go". He handed me sawaf and we went to the car. After a long while of being stuck in traffic we finally reached the dubai mall. We kept shopping for saif for hours and eventually we all got tired. I was really hungry because we didn't have lunch and now it was almost 9.


Me: "rasheddd"

Rashed: "ha 7beebti"

Me: "yo3anaa" *I said in a sad innocent voice*

Rashed: "walla 7ta ana! Wain tbain takleen"

Me: "umm mshthya cheesecake factory!"

Rashed: "ok yalla bs 3adi 3ndch t'trayain? T3rfeen dayman z7ma 3ndhm"

Me: "3adi 3adi abaa"

Rashed: "inzain yalla"


We went to cheesecake factory and offcourse we had to wait. We walked around for a bit and I felt suffocated! I hate the area beside the aquarium because it's always packed and I hate places that are like that because I have a fear of being in crowded places. I asked rashed if we could just stand by the restaraunt and he agreed. After a few minutes of standing we were called in and finally seated at our table. We ordered and ate, after that we headed back home. We only got essential things we needed like a crib to put in the room for him and bottles and other stuff. We decided that we'll do the furniture shopping for the nursery later, we didn't want to exhaust ourselves more. As soon as we reached home I got ready for bed and then took sawafi and changed him. I laid him on the sofa in the living room and surrounded him with pillows afraid that he might fall while I made him milk in the kitchen ( The kitchen is open to the living room so she could see him clearly ). I was done and took the bottle and sawaf to the room. I laid in bed and held him while he drank the milk. Halfway through drinking it, rashed came out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around his waist and his hair half wet. He looked at us and smiled then made his way over. He came and kissed my forehead then lowered his self and kissed sawaf. He then rested his head on my lap and played with sawaf for a bit. "Roo7 badil a5af tmr'9 b3dain" I said and he obeyed and went and got dressed. He then came back and I placed sawafi in between us while we both kept looking at him yawn until he fell asleep. We all slept peacefully that night, and today I've experienced a great feeling. I've experienced the start of our new family and I only hope that it gets better and better.



------------------------------------------


Goodnight my lovely readers! I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter! Please give me feedback about my story! I'd really appreciate it!


http://ask.fm/love_blogs
Instagram: @love_blogs
Twitter: @love_blogs
Kik: love_blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment