Tuesday, May 27, 2014

A Miserable Life Chapter 19




PREVIOUSLY:


"You should've told me when it happened not months later! It's too late now and I'm.................."


————————————————


Me: "your what rashed?!"

Rashed: "I... I'm"

Me: "Rashed!"

He then came closer and hugged me tight.

Rashed: "It's just that I've missed you so much"

Me: "I missed you more! I'm sorry I really am rashed"

Rashed: "Let's just forget that all this happened and move on, ok"

Me: "ok"

Rashed: "would you like to go out for lunch today"

Me: "yeah sure! Why not?!"

Rashed: "ok then I'll leave you to get ready!"

Me: "ok!"


I got dressed and went downstairs.
I rushed to the car and we were off to dubai mall. We had lunch at joe's cafe and it was delicous! We we went back home and sat with the family. After having dinner, we went upstairs to our room. I was headed to the closet to change but rashed stopped me. He came closer and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. Our faces were so close to each other and he came even closer and whispered in my ear "a7bich". I couldn't resist but smile. He hugged me and then let me go in order to change. I got dressed into my night gown and laid in bed with him beside me. He put his arms around me and kissed my forehead making me feel safer than ever. As I was slipping into sleep his phone rang but I didn't bother and kept my eyes shut. I didn't really understand what he said because the person on the other end did most of the talking. I was curious and told myself I'll ask him tomorrow if I remember.


The next morning I decided I wanted to make him breakfast so I opened the balcony in the living room since the weather was nice and set the table. I made waffles with strawberries and chocolate syrup, his favorite. I waited for him until he came. He pulled me into a side hug and kissed my cheek. 


Me: "yalla ig3ed w kil"

Rashed: "inshallah", he said with a smile on his face and started eating.


After he was done eating I asked.


Me: "how was it"

Rashed: "one word! Delicous"

Me: "bl 3afya 3laik"

Rashed: "allah y3afeech 7beebti", he said and then went in to change for work.


I went in and saw him struggling with his tie. It was the first time I see him wearing a suit for work since he always wear's a kandora. I went up to him and was fixing the tie as I asked him.


Me: "why are you wearing a suit today" 

Rashed: "it's because I'm meeting important people and I have to give them a good first empression"

Me: "Oh then ok, I 'm done. Do you need help with anything else"

Rashed: "no I'm fine thanks I have to leave" he said and kissed my forehead before making his way to the door. 


I went back to sleep and woke up after a few hours. I got washed and changed then made my way downstairs to sit with my aunt.


Me: "9ba7 el 5air"

Salama: "9ba7 el noor 7beebti"

Me: "5alo rashed ys2l shu msween '3da elyoum"

Salama: "elyoum msween mchboos"

Me: "ok" I said and texted rashed to inform him.


Convo between us:


Me: "rashedddd"

Rashed: "??"

Me: "el'3da machboos"

Rashed: "inzain la t'trayaini l2na bt'3da wya rbee3y"

Me: "oh ok"

Rashed : "❤️"


*end of convo*


My uncle came back home and we were all sitting on the dining table ready to eat (3li, mariam, my aunt and uncle) when 5alo whispers to me "wain rashed", "3azmna rbee3a" I said and she continued eating without saying anything as I did the same.


Rasheds P.O.V:


I feel guilty that I lied but I know if she found out she won't forgive me. It's her fault that this happened in the first place, she left me just like that and You know a man has needs. I went to my other home and looked at my wife who is now pregnant. I kissed her forehead and apoligized for not coming last night. She cried because as she said "5laitny broo7y fe hl bait w ma3ndy 7d! 3l a8l she lives in your family's house and she's not alone when your not there!", I tried explaining to her that I can't always be here for her at night because I don't want alyaziah to know about us but she didn't want to understand. We ate lunch and then went to rest in our room. As she lay her head on my chest and I put my arms around, I dozed off to sleep. I woke up and looked at my watch only to realize that it's 7 in the evening. I checked my phone and saw that alyaziah has called me for more than ten times and that I had 28 messages from her. I obviously panicked, I don't want alyaziah to know about my other marraige. I was trying to find an excuse on my way home. I went in and immediately went to my room. As soon as I entered I saw her run to me "where were you all this time and why didn't you answer your phone?!" She said with worry filling her eyes. "I went with my friends car and forgot mine in my car that's why" I said and casually walked away and went to our room. I hope that doesn't happen everytime I go there! 


————————————————


http://ask.fm/love_blogs
Instagram: @love_blogs
Twitter: @love_blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment